NRA is an agency who is actively setting the standard in changing how collection agencies are viewed. NRA is dedication and commitment in providing superior services has been recognized by numerous agencies within the industry and within the community.
- August 3 - National Recovery Agency - Announces the Successful Completion of SSAE16 Compliance Audit - Press Release
- April 30 - NRA Named as one of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Women-Led Companies in The Nation - Press Release
- August 27 - Inc 500/5000 Selects National Recovery Agency for the 4th Consecutive Year - PR Newwire Press Release
- Fall 2010 - A Fast Growing Company that quickly Recovert your lost Revenue - Patriot News - Press Release
- November 15 - Collection Agency 2005 Small Business of the Year Runner Up - Collection Industry Press Release
- November 17 - Collection Advisor Magazine - Collection Advisor Magazine name Steven C. Kusic, President of NRA as one of the 50 Most Influential Professionals in the Collection Industry
- October 19 - Collection Agency Named Runner Up for the 2004 Small Business of the Year Award - Collection Industry Press Release
- October 28 - National Recovery Agency Installs State-of-the-Art Collections System - Collection Industry Press Release
Awards and Appointments
- April - Collection Industry - Collection Agency CEO Appointed to the Advisory Board of Regional Bank
- 2006, January 4 - NRA Group to Acquire Collection Division of Credit Plus Solutions Group - Collection Industry Press Release
Donations and Sponsored Programs
- 2006, December - A Collection's Christmas Story: How Companies are Helping Their Communities - Collections and Credit Risk Magazine Press Release
Information on this website speaks only as of the date it was prepared and may become out of date.
NRA Group, LLC makes no commitment and disclaims any duty to update such information.